Baseplan as a Service (BaaS) delivers Baseplan Enterprise whilst freeing your business from complex software and hardware management. When deploying Baseplan, will you maintain your data on your own servers or will you have it hosted in an Australian-based cloud?
- Treat Baseplan and Microsoft Office as an operating expense instead of capital expenditure.
- Concerns about ongoing maintenance, upgrades and hardware are redundant with one predictable transaction in your P&L every month.
- BaaS eliminates the need to purchase the appropriate 3rd party software needed to integrate, maintain and service an IT structure.
- BaaS is the model that requires limited up-front investment, locks in the right pricing structure and puts you in the drivers seat to control your own growth.
- Implementation, configuration and training can be incorporated into the BaaS solution to further minimise your up-front investment.